- We’re always on the lookout for talented and committed Registered Teachers and Teachers-in-Training who can bring to life our Centre Philosophy.
- We provide a positive and supportive work environment, with scope to develop and showcase your unique skills and talents.
- We provide access to ongoing professional development and learning.
- We have a strong track record of supporting and developing students and trainee teachers enrolled in Degree and Graduate Diploma programmes.
- We are especially interested in Teachers with Registration through the NZ Education Council who bring diverse languages and/or cultural backgrounds that reflect our culturally diverse community
Student Teacher practicum placements
If you are studying ECE teaching and looking for a friendly and supportive centre to do your practicum placement, then please get in touch. We support students wherever feasible.
Teacher-in-Training home centre placements
If you are studying Teaching (Early Childhood) and looking for a ‘home centre’ for your regular teaching hours, then please get in touch. We have supported many students through their training and can discuss options including volunteering, casual relieving, and regular paid hours where available.
Qualified and Registered Relief Teachers (ECE & Primary Trained)
Regular casual work is often available, and longer relief teaching opportunities are sometimes available, for ECE Trained and Registered Teachers. Please get in touch to check current opportunities.
If our Centre Philosophy resonates with you and you are a committed teacher / teacher-in-training who is keen to learn and with great teamwork skills, then we’d love to hear from you.
Email Us Now, or speak with Clare on 04 528 5399.